- June 27, 2018, 8am-5:30pm
The New York Athletic Club is a private social and athletic club in New York City. It is located at 180 Central Park South, is a large, cavernous building built in the early twentieth century which offers panoramic views of Central Park.
It was founded in 1868 in order to bring structure to the nascent world of amateur sport. In its journey through the ensuing decades, the NYAC has evolved to become an athletic powerhouse, globally renowned in sports such as wrestling, fencing, judo, water polo, rowing and track and field. Concurrently, the NYAC has become a part of the cultural fabric of New York City, hosting banquets, receptions and weddings, welcoming leaders in the world of business, politics and the arts to its magnificent dining room and 187 overnight guest rooms.
- A select group of attendees will participate in the conference with a maximum of 350 people
- Crypto Currency technology providers: Exchanges, Miners, Data and Connectivity
- Buy-side: Senior business leaders, PM’s, traders, legal and compliance, economists
- Sell-side- Heads of fixed income desks, sales and traders, data science leads, Heads of IT
- Market Structure Experts
- Academia- Doctors of behavioral finance, economics, market structure
- Regulators- FINRA, SEC, Fed
- The first conference focused on the institutional trading market for crypto assets
- Financial market experts will assemble to discuss market trends and innovative technologies
that will lead these crypto currency markets into the future
- Sentiment data on key topics discussed will be collected and shared with attendees during and
after the conference
- Breakfast and lunch will be served
- Network with senior decision makers at banks, asset managers, hedge funds and technology
- Sponsorship is available by contacting Tim Reed, CMO, ViableMkts®, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is your strategy set on how to capitalize on the institutional trading opportunity hitting Wall
- A barrage of new crypto exchanges, miners and vendors are entering the institutional market
strategizing on how best to engage Wall Street while existing banks, exchanges and asset
managers are launching initiatives of their own.
- Learn about the latest market developments as the East and West coasts brightest innovators discuss how to dominate this new frontier.